Our 3PS fiberglass-reinforced "virgin” polyamide and/or corrosion-proof cast aluminium (200-250A) connectors are suitable for almost all applications.
Strong, safe and reliable.
- Fully insulated (contact points protected by safety disk with various setup options).
- Current-free disconnection (by means of a built-in AC23 power breaker), Click - Turn - Loose.
- Silver alloy-tipped contacts for minimal voltage dips and prevention of electric arcs.
- Unique match between power plug and power outlet possible to avoid hazardous situations.
- Special construction that prevents inserted cables from loosening due to vibration.
- Exceptionally shock-resistant, virtually unbreakable and heat-resistant.
- Resistant to most industrial chemicals, cleaning agents and UV light.
Max. Voltage: 1000VAC / 250VDC
Imax: 16A, 32A, 63A, 125A, 250A
Isulators: 3Ph+N+E+2P, 24 settings
Switching capacity: AC23 (EN60 947-3)
Manufactured in compliance with: EN60 309-1, EN60 947-3
Decision no. 88-1056 / IEC 60529
Basic: IP 66 or IP 67 / IK 8 and IK 9 for the aluminium version
- 30°C / + 60°C + stainless steel fastening elements
All options are described in the new 3PS catalogue. View the digital catalogue here..
Various combinations possible and a comprehensive range of accessories/options available: Pilot pins - Self-sealing valve (standard) or self-opening valve - The 3PS125 and 3PS200 are fitted with locking arms - Valve caps - Lockable covers - All possible spare parts - Automatic release.
Whether you are looking for power connectors, multi-pin or combined switched connectors, Aproco has it all. Proconnect connectors offer the best possible quality.
Tip: The use of a different type of connection is sometimes advisable, for example to prevent unauthorized use or avoid hazardous situations.