Designed for optimal performance and longevity in all variable motor speeds. These NEMA direct current motors are available as permanent magnet versions up to 5HP, and as wound versions up to 500HP and are used for speed control by means of thyristor controllers. Applications include conveyor belts, extruders, winders, presses and dosing pumps. Most Baldor motors can be fitted with tachos. The permanent magnet and wound versions for 90 or 180VDC have a 20:1 constant torque speed range.
If you cannot immediately find the motor that fits your requirements, please contact us. As the distributor of renowned brands such as Baldor DC motors, Aproco provides solutions for a wide range of applications, including:
- Combinations including gearboxes
- Low-voltage configurations: 12 / 24VDC (1/4 to 1HP) for mobile pumps, blowers, mortars, winches and lifts.
- DC power motors: 115 / 230VDC for cranes, hoists, conveyor belts and maritime applications. Generator and battery driven.
- Variable speed with constant torque.
- DC motors for the heavy industry (e.g. 249 or 500V): Metal, paper, glass, extruding machines, working machinery, conveyor belts and piping machines.