Our DIGISINE and POSI+ line enables easy encoder programming on location. Encoders can now be programmed in Windows within two minutes.
* DIGISINE™: Setting the resolution is done via easily operated DIP switches that enable the internal interpolation (from x2 to x16) of the optical disc’s basic resolution.
* POSI+™: Simple programming via a direct connection with a serial PC port.
This flexibility means keeping less stock. In case of an emergency, encoders can be supplied very quickly. Programming set for the POSI+: User-friendly software has been developed to reduce the installation time of SSI encoders. A simple connection with the serial port of your pc enables configuration:
- The number of pulses per rotation, the number of rotations, the code type, the SSI frame bit number, parity, reset value.
- reading out: type of the selected encoder, the serial number of the encoder, the position of the encoder, the temperature, rotation speed, the input/output signal.
- saving and loading the selected configuration.
- setting of limiting values: position, rotation speed, temperature, resolution.
The PRO-020S001 extension cable simply connects the programmable POSI+ encoder with your PC.
The set includes:
- A power unit (230VAC/12 VDC) which supplies the encoder.
- On one side a M23 12-pin connector that can be connected to a programmable encoder (PHM5, PHO5, PHM9 or PHU9).
- On the other side a SUBD9 connector (female) that is attached to the serial port of the PC.